New Member from Waupaca, WI

New Member from Waupaca, WI

Renee JohnsonPro Member
Member since 2023 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello, my name is Renee Johnson, I'm fairly new to real estate investing, but eager and excited to learn.  Drop me a hello and where you're from! 

1Reply
12 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Marlon FongPro Member
    BiggerPockets Support · Bridge City, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 367 votes
    2y

    Welcome to the site @Renee Johnson! It's great to have you here.

    Here are some recommendations for you:

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/m...

    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/a...

    Read Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/r...

    Check out BP Money Podcast: https://www.biggerpockets.com/..

    Wishing you the best!

    BiggerPockets
  • Sarah DowneyPro Member
    Lender · Springfield MO · Member since 2023 · 56 posts · 63 votes
    2y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets @Renee Johnson! 

    You have come to a great place to learn and grow. I invest in my local market but I love hearing about other rental markets. 

    Are you investing locally in Waupaca, WI? 

  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Hi Renee, welcome to BiggerPockets!

    -Julio

  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2023 · 749 posts · 510 votes
    2y

    Hi Renee welcome to bp! I am from Miami but I now live in NYC. I would love to connect!

  • New to Real Estate · Redmond, OR · Member since 2023 · 23 posts · 16 votes
    2y

    Welcome! I'm on the other side of the country in Central Oregon, but I am always interested in learning about new markets.

    What are the key concerns/advantages of investing in your area?

    Best wishes and success to you!

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y

    Welcome to BP Renee and good luck investing!

  • River SavaPro Member
    Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Welcome to BP, Renee! I am from all over the place...currently in NC

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.