Investor and Wholesaler new to BP

Investor and Wholesaler new to BP

Investor · Dothan, AL · Member since 2023 · 8 posts · 5 votes

Hi everyone, my name is Kalen Kosik and I'm an investor and wholesaler in southeast Alabama. I've subscribed to the BP podcasts for years, but have just recently subscribed to become part of the family.

I work full time as a nurse anesthetist and I'm ready to continue my journey to become financially independent. My portfolio is at 26 doors, with an active wholesale business, and I'm always looking for connections, buyers, and different avenues for raising capital and scaling. I currently have one employee who works full time and runs both my businesses (property management and wholesale), as I help on my off days and any time I can. 

I'm excited to be a part of the community!


0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Greg ParkerBusiness Member
    Realtor, Contractor, Property Manager · Montgomery AL and Kowaliga, AL · Member since 2017 · 669 posts · 536 votes
    2y

    It sounds like you already have it headed in the right direction.

    Let me know if you ever get any property leads in the Montgomery area.

    MGM Property Pros LLC
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.