Rookie investor looking to dive into REI!

Rookie investor looking to dive into REI!

Flipper/Rehabber · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hi fellow investors, I’m a brand new investor looking to invest in properties 
in Dallas, Texas. I haven’t done a deal yet, but I am looking to expand my network and knowledge so that I can complete my first transaction in the next 90 days. I have to admit that it’s very scary to jump into something like this, but I’m hoping that the resources and support from BP will help me along the way!

1Reply
19 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 13 votes
    2y

    What is your goal here in this market? I am in Dallas as well and I know it can be very competitive. I'd be interested to learn what your goals are and share my personal advice. Everyone's situation is different, just happy to help a fellow investor. Let me know!

  • Real Estate Broker · TX · Member since 2008 · 50 posts · 22 votes
    2y
    Hi Jenna, welcome to BP. There are a lot of resources on here, mostly good! In my opinion, right now the on-market is picking up a little and transactions are starting to unfreeze slightly. My vendor database is a little stale, but I have a ton of experience with rentals/flips and I'm a broker in TX. DM if you want to chat.
  • Jeffrey McKeePro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Plano, TX · Member since 2013 · 478 posts · 89 votes
    2y

    Hello Jenna, welcome to the world of real estate investing! It's fantastic that you're eager to get started in Dallas. I understand the initial apprehension, but it's a rewarding journey. I'd be delighted to assist and share my knowledge. Let's connect to discuss your goals, preferences, and the Dallas market. Together, we can navigate this exciting venture and towards your first successful transaction. Feel free to reach out whenever you're ready!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.