Dormant Newbie Reactivated in the DFW metro area

Dormant Newbie Reactivated in the DFW metro area

New to Real Estate · Aubrey, TX · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hi all!
I am Yanick "Nick" Anagho residing in the DFW metro, precisely Aubrey/Little Elm area. I have been a basic account subscriber for over 6 years with no significant activity. I just upgraded to Pro given that I really want to put time to this. I am interested in meeting local investors in the area or attending meetups to continue my introduction and know folks with experience such that I can learn, JV or just be a spectator eager to learn.

Thanks,

Nick

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 362 posts · 109 votes
    2y

    Hi Nick, First off, congrats on upgrading to a Pro account! It sounds like you're ready to dive deeper into real estate investing, and that's awesome. Meeting local investors and attending meetups is a fantastic way to expand your knowledge and network in the industry.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.