Looking to connect with other REI In Riverside County Area

Looking to connect with other REI In Riverside County Area

Juan HernandezPro Member
New to Real Estate · Indio, CA · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 4 votes

Hello BP Community, 

Newbie investor here looking to connect with other investors from the Coachella valley or general Riverside County Area. I'm looking for fixer uppers to buy. I have a few properties under my belt that have been live-in-flips, but now I'm ready to jump into BRRRR or other strategies. Also interested in STR space. I've been looking for hard money lenders and agents to work with, so if you have recommendations to look into, let me know.

Happy REI!

-Juan

1Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Member since 2023 · 831 posts · 577 votes
2y

Hey Juan if you're open to out-of-state investing I would look into Cleveland. It's a great opportunity for BRRRR.

You can find distressed off-market duplexes under 120k and SFH under 80k in B to C-class areas. I recommend working with an investor-friendly agent to help you figure out the market before analyzing any deals.

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2016 · 129 posts · 67 votes
    2y

    Hi Juan, over here in Riverside but also looking for rentals in the Coachella Valley. I believe there’s a club in your area. Maybe check Meetup. 

  • Juan HernandezPro Member
    OP
    New to Real Estate · Indio, CA · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    Hi Rob!

    Thanks for the heads up. I've had my eyes peeled on Meetup, but no hits on any clubs near me. Please let me know if there's a meetup planned soon, or if there's a link to the club :) .
     

  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2016 · 129 posts · 67 votes
    2y

    Check out Coachella Valley Real Estate Investors Association on Meetup https://meetu.ps/c/8bxx/BMVv8/a

  • Juan HernandezPro Member
    OP
    New to Real Estate · Indio, CA · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    Awesome! Thank you Rob! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2023 · 831 posts · 577 votes
    2y

    Hey Juan if you're open to out-of-state investing I would look into Cleveland. It's a great opportunity for BRRRR.

    You can find distressed off-market duplexes under 120k and SFH under 80k in B to C-class areas. I recommend working with an investor-friendly agent to help you figure out the market before analyzing any deals.

  • Juan HernandezPro Member
    OP
    New to Real Estate · Indio, CA · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    Hi Nadeem, 

    Out of state BRRRR's has been something I've kept in the back of my mind as a strategy to pursue in the near future.. Being that it would be my first BRRRR, I thought it prudent to do one in my own back yard first. That way i see it unfold in real time, I understand the necessary systems to have in place, the right players to have in my team, etc. I'm going to connect with you so we keep in touch :)

    I appreciate the response.

    -Juan

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hey Juan, 

    I am a local out in Corona and we have meet ups usually throughout the year in Eastvale and Ontario all the time. Hit me up and let's chat!

  • Specialist · NJ · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 650 votes
    2y

    I've secured financing for many STR deals and I know agents who specify in finding good STR opportunity, I also help my clients mine solid fix and flip/hold opportunities. I filled 30 projects for investors looking to invest their capital but were locked out of their home market for one reason or another. I've been through every kind of negotiation in the process. GCs, Lenders, Agents, Wholesalers. I have a network set up in the best BRRRR market in America right now where we closed on 30 deals last 6 months.

    Most of this is about mining your opportunity, not waiting for one to fall in your lap.  As my group grows it is becoming easier and easier to set up the opportunity because we are not a one off doing a deal and disappearing.  We'll do 25+ deals in the market so agents and GCs see an opportunity to scale and they treat the relationship with a ton of respect.  As they say, strength in numbers.

  • Investor · Rancho Cucamonga CA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 19 votes
    2y

    Maybe check out https://iereic.org/

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.