New investing real estate opportunities

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · [email protected] · Member since 2024 · 51 posts · 10 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Brandon Smith:

    Hi everyone, I’m pretty excited to join bigger pockets and make great connections working together.


    Hey Brandon, glad to have you here! I'm nearby in Redlands, not too far from Big Bear City. Let's get in touch soon. Best of luck! BP offers a wealth of incredible tools and connections.
  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Welcome to the community!

    To make the most out of this, I recommend posting what your goals are and see if anyone has any insight that can help point you in the right direction. I've learned a lot from here.

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2023 · 831 posts · 577 votes
    2y

    Hey Brandon welcome to the Bigger Pockets community! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.