Trying to Enter the Real Estate Investment World

Trying to Enter the Real Estate Investment World

Member since 2024 · 1 post · 2 votes

Hey all, 

New to this community. Started renting my old house almost one year ago and I love the idea of getting more properties. Soon I'll be moving to San Antonio TX with the military and would love to get some properties there. Or at least a multifamily. 

Just slowly taking this journey and seeing where it goes.

2Reply
28 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Consultant · [email protected] · Member since 2024 · 51 posts · 10 votes
2y
Quote from @Fabian I Parra:

Hey all, 

New to this community. Started renting my old house almost one year ago and I love the idea of getting more properties. Soon I'll be moving to San Antonio TX with the military and would love to get some properties there. Or at least a multifamily. 

Just slowly taking this journey and seeing where it goes.


 Fabian, welcome! You've joined a great community. I'm looking forward to connecting with you and learning about your real estate goals for the rest of the year. - Alfonso 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · [email protected] · Member since 2024 · 51 posts · 10 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Fabian I Parra:

    Hey all, 

    New to this community. Started renting my old house almost one year ago and I love the idea of getting more properties. Soon I'll be moving to San Antonio TX with the military and would love to get some properties there. Or at least a multifamily. 

    Just slowly taking this journey and seeing where it goes.


     Fabian, welcome! You've joined a great community. I'm looking forward to connecting with you and learning about your real estate goals for the rest of the year. - Alfonso 

  • Hamp Lee IIIPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 832 votes
    2y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets!

    Make sure to check your remaining VA entitlement. If you have enough, you can purchase another home using your VA loan.

    I'm active duty and have three VA loans.

    I wish you all the best.

  • Wholesaler, Rehabber and Landlord · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    Welcome. San Antonio is a great place, but man is it hot in the summer!! After about 2 or 3 pm I will not see people outside of my house(with the a/c running full blast).

    When you get here, get to some meetups and network with others in the city. There are tons of groups of all types of investors.

  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, Fabian! This is a great place to learn and to connect with people so take advantage of all the great resources.

    -Julio

  • Realtor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2024 · 145 posts · 14 votes
    2y

    Welcome to BP. You are definitely on the right track. There is a plethora of knowledge on this site. Let me know if may be of service.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.