Hello BP's, I am a relative newbie looking to partner with experienced home flippers.

Hello BP's, I am a relative newbie looking to partner with experienced home flippers.

FL · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Hi Bigger Pockets, I have successfully flipped 12 homes in North Carolina sight unseen while living abroad. Now that I am retired, I am eager to: 1) Gain hands-on experience in flipping homes in Florida, 2) Find properties with potential for value-add/forced appreciation, 3) Partner with experienced home flippers for collaborative projects. I have the financial resources, time, and motivation, but I lack experience in the Florida market. If you are planning a hands-on project or know someone else willing to work side by side with me, I am ready to provide funding for the right deal. I am looking forward to connecting with you. 

0Reply
17 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Hi Jessica, welcome to the community! There is a great group of members on here to connect with.

  • Jay ThomasPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 715 votes
    1y

    Hi Jessie, Welcome to BP. 

    Wishing you all the best in this next chapter!

  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    1y

    Can you do a live in flip? Less capital intensive and you can get your feet wet. During the time you can network and learn the area. Having done 12 flips you are experienced to do flips on any market. I think if you networked you could have a strong base to go at it solo without dealing with partnerships 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.