Let's Network | SWLFL Fix and Flippers and Wholesalers

Let's Network | SWLFL Fix and Flippers and Wholesalers

Investor · FL · Member since 2024 · 10 posts · 5 votes

Just looking to connect with some fellow investors/ real estate professionals. Would love to learn the ropes of the real estate investment world, and find some friends along the way. Feel free to connect/message me. 

1Reply
27 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · NJ · Member since 2022 · 155 posts · 224 votes
    2y

    I was new a few years back myself, so I know the feeling. You're definitely in the right place though. So much free info and people willing to help. I have only done new turnkey builds in SWFL and a couple in Central so no advice on flips or wholesaling in FL but I'm interested in expanding my knowledge as well. I'll follow your thread and see where it leads. I'm also available to discuss RE investing in general if you feel like reaching out. Best of luck to you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.