New investor in the Charlotte, NC area

New investor in the Charlotte, NC area

Investor · Fort Mill, SC · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hello everyone. Just a quick introduction. I'm a new real estate investor (just under two years experience) in Charlotte, NC and the surrounding areas. I currently work a 9 to 5 job in the field of information technology but the eventual goal is to use real estate investing to gain financial independence. I currently own three single family homes but I'm planning to acquire seven more in the next five to seven years. I'm really happy to have found BiggerPockets and I'm looking forward to learning from all the experienced investors in the forums.

0Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2011 · 26 posts · 5 votes
12y

Welcome @Alex Hervas

Sounds like you're off to a good start! Best of luck!

Zann

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2011 · 26 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    Welcome @Alex Hervas

    Sounds like you're off to a good start! Best of luck!

    Zann

  • Investor · Winston Salem · Member since 2014 · 114 posts · 26 votes
    12y

    Hi Alex. Glad to see someone fairly close by. Seems like we have similar goals. I look forward to talking to you more in the forums.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 29 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    Welcome to the bp family, you are in the right for getting your questions answered and getting the support to achieve your goals.

    I'm in Charlotte too, please let me know if there is anything you would like to know about our Charlotte group.

  • Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee County, WI · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 525 votes
    12y

    Alex congrats and welcome to biggerpockets

  • Belmont, NC · Member since 2013 · 139 posts · 21 votes
    12y

    Welcome to the forum. There is a slew of information and even houses out there for you! Best wishes on your property acquisition!

  • Full-Time Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    Welcome, I'm in Charlotte as well.

  • Involved In Real Estate · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Welcome! Best of luck to you. I am also in the Charlotte area.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.