New to Real Estate and Investing!

New to Real Estate and Investing!

Edmond, OK · Member since 2024 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello! My name is Regan, I am new to Real Estate and Investing in the Oklahoma City Metro! I am excited to be apart of the BP community to learn and hear from others in the industry to help make our goals a reality! My husband and I have had the dream to own buy-and-hold properties and flips for years now but have never made any moves towards that goal. I recently decided its time to learn as much as I can and JUMP IN or we'd never take our dream to a reality. I have made it a goal to own our first property in the next 9 months and hope to attend community events and get engaged with local investors and agents in the mean time! If you're in the Oklahoma city/Edmond/Logan county area I would love to connect!

1Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Andrew SyriosPro Member
Moderator
Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
2y

Welcome aboard Regan and good luck investing!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y

    Welcome aboard Regan and good luck investing!

  • Realtor · Columbus Ohio, Cleveland Ohio · Member since 2022 · 849 posts · 830 votes
    2y

    Hi Regan, welcome to BiggerPockets! It's great to hear about your interest in real estate. Owning buy-and-hold properties and flips is a great goal. You'll find a wealth of knowledge and support here. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions and check out the forums too. All the best!

  • River SavaPro Member
    Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Welcome to BP, Regan!

    Happy to connect and help where I can.

  • Ben ScottPro Member
    Property Manager · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2019 · 579 posts · 351 votes
    2y

    Welcome @Regan CdeBaca. Local agent and PM here. Happy to connect.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.