New Investor trying to learn more and make contacts

New Investor trying to learn more and make contacts

Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 3 votes

I am new to the real estate game. I have 2 properties now one I live in but Short Term Rent it when not home which is a lot. The other is a Single Family long term rental. Just trying to find out more and better ways of doing everything and moving my Real estate game up. 

0Reply
22 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bradley BuxtonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · NV · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    2y

    @Erik Fredriksen

    Welcome to BP.  It can be hard to articulate the right question to ask. Adding details and specifics can help get to the answer or direction you're looking for. Happy to connect and be a resource.  

  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Hi Erik, welcome to the community! There is a great group of members on here to connect with.

    -Julio

  • Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 351 votes
    1y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets ! You have come to the right place to begin your investing journey.

    Have you looked into attending local meetings and joining Facebook groups?

    Having a solid team around you like agent, lender etc.—will be key to success!!

    See if you can get a copy of The Millionnaire Real Estate Investor by Keller.

    The Slight Edge and Atomic Habits too.

    Awesome board with many smart people having own suggestions and ideas to grow wealth!!

    I wish you all the best!

  • Jaycee GreenePro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · St. Louis MSA · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 727 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Erik Fredriksen:

    I am new to the real estate game. I have 2 properties now one I live in but Short Term Rent it when not home which is a lot. The other is a Single Family long term rental. Just trying to find out more and better ways of doing everything and moving my Real estate game up. 

     @Erik Fredriksen How would you define "moving your real estate game up"? Would it be buying more of the same type of properties or expanding into larger properties?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.