Destiney Goins- new to investing

Destiney Goins- new to investing

New to Real Estate · MI · Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hello, I am new to investing, and feel like I have been blindly stumbling through this experience the last few months. I am hoping to learn about managing my own property and how to get tenants. 

0Reply
46 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · West Michigan · Member since 2017 · 105 posts · 53 votes
    1y

    @Destiney E Goins - Welcome to BP and real estate investing, Destiney! I'm an investor-friendly agent in the Grand Rapids area. I'd be happy to talk with you about what you're looking for and what questions you have about the process. I'll send you a Connect request to get the conversation going!

  • Real Estate Professional · Rockford, MI · Member since 2015 · 301 posts · 138 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Destiney E Goins:

    Hello, I am new to investing, and feel like I have been blindly stumbling through this experience the last few months. I am hoping to learn about managing my own property and how to get tenants. 


    I don't know where in Michigan you are located, but I'm happy to give advice or share experiences. Feel free to connect. 

  • Drew SygitBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    1y

    @Destiney E Goins please ask more specific questions that we can actually answer!

  • Memphis, TN · Member since 2023 · 100 posts · 24 votes
    1y

    Hi Destiney,

    Welcome to the world of real estate investing! It can feel overwhelming at first, but diving in and learning along the way is part of the journey. Managing your own property and finding tenants is a great way to gain hands-on experience. If you ever decide you want a more passive approach, there are turnkey companies out there that handle everything for you. Either way, best of luck building your portfolio!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.