New Rookie - Allentown/Easton PA

New Rookie - Allentown/Easton PA

Member since 2025 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello everyone!  My name is Mason and I am a new member to the bigger pockets community.  I am primarily targeting multi-family in the Allentown and Easton PA area.  Would love to connect with like-minded folks.  I look forward to being a part of this awesome community! 

1Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Ithaca, NY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    @Mason Wilhite Welcome to BP! You'll find everything you need to get started in the forums. I'd suggest you ask as many questions as you can, there are a ton of people on here who are knowledgeable in many subjects. 
    Good luck on your journey! 

  • Benjamin AakerPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Brandon, SD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y
    Hi mason and welcome to the forums. This is a great place to get your questions answered.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.