Real Estate Agent specializing in Fix N Flips

Real Estate Agent specializing in Fix N Flips

Member since 2024 · 18 posts · 8 votes

Hi All,

I've been a lurker here for almost a year. I've found this site a little intimidating if I'm being honest due to the interface. However, I've met great people in the real world who've shared with me that Bigger Pockets is an immense resource. I would like to connect and learn with more like minded individuals. I am a real estate agent, here in San Antonio, Texas and I specialize in finding pocket listings for investors.

Best Regards,
B. F. Zia

4Reply
67 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · San Antonio TX · Member since 2025 · 5 posts · 8 votes
1y

Hello! I'm also just starting in investments here in San Antonio. I been a realtor for two and a half years now but working in property management. It can be a bit intimidating, but also very interesting at the same time. Just make sure you surround yourself with like minded individuals to help you learn and grow. I've also heard BiggerPockets is a great way to network.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio TX · Member since 2025 · 5 posts · 8 votes
    1y

    Hello! I'm also just starting in investments here in San Antonio. I been a realtor for two and a half years now but working in property management. It can be a bit intimidating, but also very interesting at the same time. Just make sure you surround yourself with like minded individuals to help you learn and grow. I've also heard BiggerPockets is a great way to network.

    • Member since 2024 · 18 posts · 8 votes
      7mo
      Quote from @Stephen Lopez:

      Hello! I'm also just starting in investments here in San Antonio. I been a realtor for two and a half years now but working in property management. It can be a bit intimidating, but also very interesting at the same time. Just make sure you surround yourself with like minded individuals to help you learn and grow. I've also heard BiggerPockets is a great way to network.

      Thanks Stephen, I am starting to do that now.
      I am back on this site with a greater focus on this platform.

      I've been primarily using Facebook because of the ease of interface but not enough real investors there, just daisy chains.
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @B. F. Zia:

    Hi All,

    I've been a lurker here for almost a year. I've found this site a little intimidating if I'm being honest due to the interface. However, I've met great people in the real world who've shared with me that Bigger Pockets is an immense resource. I would like to connect and learn with more like minded individuals. I am a real estate agent, here in San Antonio, Texas and I specialize in finding pocket listings for investors.

    Best Regards,
    B. F. Zia


     What part do you find intimidating? There are a ton of people here to assist and help. Ton of people here to answer questions.

    7e investments53 Reviews
    • Member since 2024 · 18 posts · 8 votes
      7mo
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @B. F. Zia:

      Hi All,

      I've been a lurker here for almost a year. I've found this site a little intimidating if I'm being honest due to the interface. However, I've met great people in the real world who've shared with me that Bigger Pockets is an immense resource. I would like to connect and learn with more like minded individuals. I am a real estate agent, here in San Antonio, Texas and I specialize in finding pocket listings for investors.

      Best Regards,
      B. F. Zia


       What part do you find intimidating? There are a ton of people here to assist and help. Ton of people here to answer questions.


       The interface in contrast to Facebook, but now I'm back on bigger pockets and just try to be more regular and engage with the community.

    • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
      Moderator
      Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
      7mo
      Quote from @B. F. Zia:
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @B. F. Zia:

      Hi All,

      I've been a lurker here for almost a year. I've found this site a little intimidating if I'm being honest due to the interface. However, I've met great people in the real world who've shared with me that Bigger Pockets is an immense resource. I would like to connect and learn with more like minded individuals. I am a real estate agent, here in San Antonio, Texas and I specialize in finding pocket listings for investors.

      Best Regards,
      B. F. Zia


       What part do you find intimidating? There are a ton of people here to assist and help. Ton of people here to answer questions.


       The interface in contrast to Facebook, but now I'm back on bigger pockets and just try to be more regular and engage with the community.


       the interface here is not very user friendly, which I just noticed this am a different interface that confused me as it took me to my dashboard but had no button to get to the forums. 

      7e investments53 Reviews
    • Member since 2024 · 18 posts · 8 votes
      7mo
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @B. F. Zia:
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @B. F. Zia:

      Hi All,

      I've been a lurker here for almost a year. I've found this site a little intimidating if I'm being honest due to the interface. However, I've met great people in the real world who've shared with me that Bigger Pockets is an immense resource. I would like to connect and learn with more like minded individuals. I am a real estate agent, here in San Antonio, Texas and I specialize in finding pocket listings for investors.

      Best Regards,
      B. F. Zia


       What part do you find intimidating? There are a ton of people here to assist and help. Ton of people here to answer questions.


       The interface in contrast to Facebook, but now I'm back on bigger pockets and just try to be more regular and engage with the community.


       the interface here is not very user friendly, which I just noticed this am a different interface that confused me as it took me to my dashboard but had no button to get to the forums. 

       Like with anything in life. 

      If you invest enough time in it, you'll get better.

      The thing with social media is that it's ease of access actually leads to low quality leads/investors. The difficulty here, would hopefully allow me to network with a better demographic. Since you are an admin, what do you recommend I do to connect / network with good investors locally.

  • Terrance HillPro Member
    Realtor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2010 · 425 posts · 117 votes
    7mo

    Welcome, B.F.! San Antonio is a great market, and pocket listings are huge value for investors. I’d love to connect and compare notes—always looking to build relationships with agents who understand fix-and-flip numbers and investor needs. Looking forward to learning and networking here.

    • Member since 2024 · 18 posts · 8 votes
      7mo
      Quote from @Terrance Hill:

      Welcome, B.F.! San Antonio is a great market, and pocket listings are huge value for investors. I’d love to connect and compare notes—always looking to build relationships with agents who understand fix-and-flip numbers and investor needs. Looking forward to learning and networking here.


       Yes, San Antonio is a terrific market.

      I'm down to connecting and trading notes.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.