Long Time Lurker. First Time Poster (in a long, long time)

Long Time Lurker. First Time Poster (in a long, long time)

Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hello! It's been about 25 years since I was last active on Bigger Pockets. Since then my RE portfolio has grown to the point where I am finding myself devoting more time to managing these assets than my real estate sales practice, which is now over 30 years old. Most of my equity has been in small TIC interests in large Class B garden apartment buildings throughout the US. I am exploring a shift into other markets: senior housing, workforce housing and micro housing all interest me. I'm also curious about retail, but leery since it's a market I don't understand as well. I look forward to reading and learning.

I'm uncertain if people respond to these intros with solicitations. I am *not* *at* *all* interested in receiving them. Thanks. 

1Reply
35 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jake AndronicoBusiness Member
    Realtor · Reno, NV · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 938 votes
    1y

    @Celia Blase

    Congrats!! Sounds like you're in an awesome spot. Would you "give up" some cash flow for less headache? 

    Can you hire a designated portfolio manager and/or different property management to buy back some of your time? 

  • Property Manager · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes
    1y

    It sounds like you’ve built an impressive portfolio over the years. Your shift in focus to senior housing, workforce housing, and micro-housing is really interesting—each of those sectors has unique demand drivers, especially in today’s market.

    I’m a property manager based in the Bay Area, and if you ever need help managing any of your assets or have questions about property management, feel free to reach out! I’d be happy to connect and assist as you explore new markets.

  • Jacob HeartBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Nashville, TN · Member since 2025 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Congrats on the success! Curious what you classify as "micro-housing"?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.