New investor in Connecticut looking to connect

New investor in Connecticut looking to connect

New to Real Estate · Waterbury CT. · Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hi everyone, my name is Carlos, and I'm just getting started on real estate investing in Connecticut. My focus is Fix & Flip, and I want to build my network with investors, agents, and contractors.

I'm open to learning and adding value to the community. If anyone has experience in the Connecticut market, I'd love to connect and hear advice. Thanks!

1Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Meriden, CT · Member since 2018 · 702 posts · 501 votes
1y

Welcome @Carlos Poveda.  I'm always happy to connect with newer investors.  I invest in long term properties, flip, and own a PM company.  If you haven't already, I recommend you go to meetups with CTREIA, or meetups by @Ryan Luby, @Stephanie Cabral, @Devin Peterson, and @Brandon Rush.  All are really good.  I usually attend some of these events each month.

If you'd like to discuss any of this more, DM me and I'd be happy to connect.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Meriden, CT · Member since 2018 · 702 posts · 501 votes
    1y

    Welcome @Carlos Poveda.  I'm always happy to connect with newer investors.  I invest in long term properties, flip, and own a PM company.  If you haven't already, I recommend you go to meetups with CTREIA, or meetups by @Ryan Luby, @Stephanie Cabral, @Devin Peterson, and @Brandon Rush.  All are really good.  I usually attend some of these events each month.

    If you'd like to discuss any of this more, DM me and I'd be happy to connect.

    • New to Real Estate · Waterbury CT. · Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 1 vote
      1y
      Quote from @Samuel Eddinger:

      Welcome @Carlos Poveda.  I'm always happy to connect with newer investors.  I invest in long term properties, flip, and own a PM company.  If you haven't already, I recommend you go to meetups with CTREIA, or meetups by @Ryan Luby, @Stephanie Cabral, @Devin Peterson, and @Brandon Rush.  All are really good.  I usually attend some of these events each month.

      If you'd like to discuss any of this more, DM me and I'd be happy to connect.




      Hey Samuel,


      I appreciate the warm welcome and the recommendations! I’ll definitely look into those meetups and see where I can connect. It’s great to hear about your experience in long-term rentals, flips, and property management—I’d love to chat and learn more.


      I’ll send you a DM to set up a time to connect. Looking forward to it!


      Best,

      Carlos


  • Shawn AckermanPro Member
    Real Estate Entrepreneur · Mid West, East Coast · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Hello   @Carlos Poveda congrats on getting started on your RE journey! All the best.

    • New to Real Estate · Waterbury CT. · Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 1 vote
      1y
      Quote from @Shawn Ackerman:

      Hello   @Carlos Poveda congrats on getting started on your RE journey! All the best.

      Hey Shawn,


      I appreciate the support! Looking forward to learning and growing in the RE space. Wishing you all the best as well!


      Best,

      Carlos


  • Jay ThomasPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 715 votes
    1y

    Hey Carlos, welcome to the real estate world!

    Wishing you the best.

  • New to Real Estate · Waterbury CT. · Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    Hey Jay,

    Thanks! I appreciate the warm welcome. Wishing you the best as well—let’s stay in touch!

    Best,

    Carlos

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.