Real Estate Rookie Looking for a Place to Start.

Real Estate Rookie Looking for a Place to Start.

Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes

I’m a new real estate investor based in Missouri, looking to connect with others in the community and learn as much as I can. I’ve dabbled in wholesale real estate before, but I’m now focused on building a solid foundation and growing my portfolio. Any advice, market insights, or general tips would be greatly appreciated! Excited to network and hear from those with more experience.

Looking forward to connecting — thanks in advance for any help!

Cordell Kilgore

0Reply
31 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Terrance HillPro Member
    Realtor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2010 · 425 posts · 117 votes
    1y

    Cordell, to effectively launch your real estate investment journey in Missouri, first clearly define your investment strategy, including property types and criteria. Research and regularly analyze local markets via free websites or ideally finding a realtor that can you you quarterly data, build a reliable team (agents, lenders, contractors), and establish solid financing sources. Engage actively with local investor groups and online communities to network and learn. Consistently practice property analysis, leveraging your wholesale experience to confidently pursue your initial investment, starting small and scaling thoughtfully from there.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.