I am new and trying to get into wholesaling

I am new and trying to get into wholesaling

Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes

My name is Marc Bautista, I’m new and hope to be able to get into real estate wholesaling. “Ve been studying how it works for a couple of months, and I feel ready to attempt getting into wholesaling.

I mostly want learn:

What buyers are looking for in wholesale deals.

What buyers want to avoid in properties.

And where are good places to offer any deals that I do get.

I hope that I can connect with buyers and investors in the city of Newark or in Essex county so I can have a better understanding of what works in my area. If you’re willing to giving me any tips or connecting with me , I’d appreciate it a ton!

Thank you in advance for your help, I hope to be an active member of this community.

Best,

Marc Bautista

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.