Retail and Investor Friendly Agent serving MA and NH

Retail and Investor Friendly Agent serving MA and NH

Lowell, MA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes

Happy Thursday Morning!

I want to introduce myself and offer my insight and help to anyone here looking to buy or sell investment property in MA and NH. I am not afraid to travel or get dirty when viewing properties. Feel free to contact me here or call/text 978-697-4915. Let's have a phone call or a meeting in person to see if we work well together! Have a great day!

-Dan

0Reply
20 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Memphis, TN · Member since 2024 · 250 posts · 71 votes
    1y

    @Dan Capra

    Welcome in! 

    I've noticed a few posts recently from investors in your market. Check out the introduction forum—I’ve seen a few there!

    Wishing you the best! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.