New Land Wholesaler in UT, AZ, and FL

New Land Wholesaler in UT, AZ, and FL

Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi! I'm Kael and I'm super excited to get right to business. Over the last couple of weeks I've worked to build my company, Jenkins Axis Properties, and I hope to be able to connect with anyone who knows any cash buyers in the land acquisition side of things as well as anyone looking to sell their land. Open to doing markets outside of UT, AZ, and FL. I'm looking to do this the right way by making real, meaningful, connections. Hopefully many of which can come through here. Any golden nuggets you guys have I'm always open to hearing what different people have to say so let's connect!

0Reply
59 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe S.Pro Member
    Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Kael Jenkins:

    Hi! I'm Kael and I'm super excited to get right to business. Over the last couple of weeks I've worked to build my company, Jenkins Axis Properties, and I hope to be able to connect with anyone who knows any cash buyers in the land acquisition side of things as well as anyone looking to sell their land. Open to doing markets outside of UT, AZ, and FL. I'm looking to do this the right way by making real, meaningful, connections. Hopefully many of which can come through here. Any golden nuggets you guys have I'm always open to hearing what different people have to say so let's connect!

    Have you done any transactions just yet?
  • Real Estate Agent · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2020 · 490 posts · 205 votes
    1y

    where are your current land deals in utah?

  • Investor · Miami FL, USA · Member since 2025 · 26 posts · 15 votes
    1y

    Hey Kael — welcome to the land game!

    I'm also focused on land, currently active in Florida markets with some systems in place for sourcing and evaluating deals (direct mail, blind offers, range letters, etc.). Great to see someone else diving in with intention — and building meaningful connections.

    Happy to swap insights, systems, or even look at co-marketing or buyer sharing if there's synergy. If you ever have land leads in Florida you want to JV on or if I have buyer interest in UT or AZ, would be great to collaborate.

    Let’s definitely connect — feel free to DM me or drop a line!

    Andrés M.
    Terriq | Land Acquisition & Disposition
    📍 Currently focused on FL, expanding soon
    📬 terriq.com

    #LandInvesting #WholesalingLand #DirectMail #Networking

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.