Lender and Investor New To BiggerPockets

Lender and Investor New To BiggerPockets

Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Non-QM Lender. I am a US Navy Submarine Veteran with a 30 year history of working in the banking and financial services industry. Beyond my work, I support the Joshua Chamberlain Society, adopting fallen and wounded military heroes and their families, Veteran’s Community Project, which offers transitional housing and training on re-integration. I’m also a certified Homes for Heroes Mortgage Consultant, giving back to heroes, first responders, medical professionals, and teachers.

1Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Welcome.

  • Denise SuppleeBusiness Member
    Realtor · Willow Grove, PA · Member since 2017 · 974 posts · 641 votes
    1y

    Hello @Rick Lindsay and welcome! First off thank you for your service! Secondly, thank you for your heart to help! Do you have current investments? Are they active or passive? I currently have only one active property left and decided to invest solely passively. And that is after being an investor, Realtor, property manager and entrepreneur  in the real estate space for over 30 years! I wish you the best success in all you do! 

    Spark Rental Co-Investing Club577 Reviews
  • Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    Denise,

    Great to meet you. I have 1 long term hold left I've had for 19 years. Flipped some properties through the years and help others finance investment properties.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.