@Jaycee Greene hi Jaycee, right now I'm looking for 2-4 MF priced up to 150k. I've spoken to Lima one to talk about loan options. Ideally would love a property I could add value too, but overall the focus is finding good cash flow. Still working on specific areas, but have some zip codes I'm looking to avoid based on speaking with some PMs in the area.
@Maurice Goin So, something like this: 3602 Woodbridge Ave, Cleveland, OH 44109? I'm assuming Lima1 wants to see a specific address before giving you a soft quote? Have you contacted a local bank/credit union about loan options?
@Jaycee Greene yes something like that would be great. And yes Lima1 would want address and some details. For local banks I'm planning to reach out to some/have my family there give some recommendations and possibly connect with an agent there too
New to Real Estate · Miami, FL · Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 458 votes
1y
Hi Maurice,
Cleveland's a great market to explore, strong rental demand, low entry costs, and good cash flow potential if you buy in the right areas. Having family on the ground is a big advantage for managing or even rehabbing properties.
Start building your local team: agent, contractor, lender, and focus on learning the neighborhoods well.
Originally from cleveland and I have family there on the ground for support. Looking to connect and build my network
Maurice welcome. Cleveland is definitely block by block and neighborhood by neighborhood so definitely surround yourself with a great team. I recommend reach out to @Josh Janus who has built a big 200+ unit portfolio in 3 years. Wish you the best of luck investing