Looking to make a career change

Looking to make a career change

Member since 2025 · 1 post · 2 votes

I been in sales for over 17 years. The small business world is great but I'm looking to move into being a full time landlord with many rental properties. I currently yown two single family

homes that are in great positions and cash flowing nicely. I am meeting with a lender today that specializes in fix and flip and brrrr opportunities. 

id like to know more about how to leverage the equity I have in my two rental and even my primary residence to get some more deals going. I also have a couple of interested investors that I need to put deals in front of to get interest. 

happy to be here and hoping to learn more! 

2Reply
35 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Marlon FongPro Member
    BiggerPockets Support · Bridge City, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 367 votes
    1y
    Welcome aboard @Josh Heath Glad to have you here.

    BiggerPockets
  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Welcome to BigeerPockets,Josh! Sounds like you're making a smart move. This community is a great place to share and grow.

    Best of luck! 
    -Julio

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.