Introduction Private Equity/Finance Professional - SYNDICATIONS, BRRRR, FLIPS, SFR

Introduction Private Equity/Finance Professional - SYNDICATIONS, BRRRR, FLIPS, SFR

Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 2 votes

Hi all new to Bigger Pockets. I am a real estate finance/private equity professional that has worked on ~$1B+ development in NYC, as well as South Florida. I currently own a condo in Downtown Miami, and I am looking to scale into more deals on my own. I am interested in syndication, brrrr, flips, sfr. The end goal is taking on larger deals as GP and developing. I welcome connecting with the community and having insightful conversations. 

2Reply
24 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 198 posts · 65 votes
    1y

    Hey Joshua good to meet you , I am an operator down here. anything you need let me know !

  • Member since 2023 · 120 posts · 26 votes
    1y

    @Joshua F. Dropped you a message

  • Lender · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2024 · 63 posts · 20 votes
    1y

    Joshua - sounds like you're well on your way! I serve a few high level investors in Miami on FNF, DSCR, and GUC financing. Feel free to give me a shout if it makes sense to connect!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.