Commercial Real Estate Multifamily Syndications

Commercial Real Estate Multifamily Syndications

Investor · CA · Member since 2025 · 5 posts · 3 votes

Hi, my name is Garrett Durant. I am new to bigger pockets and look forward to meeting like minded people and growing with each other.

I am an active Multifamily investor. More so on the commercial side with larger apartments. I do syndications. Love to link up with anyone interested in investing passively in opportunities in this space. 

Will get used to using this platform more as the days go on. Look forward to connecting with you all!!

2Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2025 · 143 posts · 90 votes
    1y

    Hello Garrett,

    I hope you've had a good week so far. That is great to hear that you're an active multifamily investor. I hope you're able to make many connections here.

    If you haven't done so already with your investing in properties and syndications, I would recommend learning more about LLCs in a structure that has Charging Order Protection, as well as Trusts for any of your residential properties that have loans on them, or a living trust for estate planning.

    Note: This information is for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute legal, tax, financial, or investment advice. No attorney-client, fiduciary, or professional relationship is established through this communication.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.