5 Years Lurking, Finally Posting — Excited to Connect!

5 Years Lurking, Finally Posting — Excited to Connect!

Real Estate Coach · Chicago, IL · Member since 2020 · 171 posts · 64 votes

Hey BP fam 👋

After five years of lurking, learning, and loving this platform from the sidelines, I figured it was finally time to post and introduce myself. I’m Micah — a real estate investor, coach, and proud Chicagoan.

I started my investment journey back in 2024, and since then, I’ve:

  • - Built a 7-unit rental portfolio in Chicago (Logan Square & North Lawndale)

  • - Founded the Brick by Brick Blueprint, where I coach first-time investors through buying their first rental

  • - Helped close over $175M in institutional real estate deals through my work in acquisitions at a real estate private equity firm

These days, I spend most of my time helping new investors build confidence, analyze deals, and get to the closing table — especially folks in their 20s and 30s who are juggling full-time jobs and trying to break into the game the right way.

If you’re a beginner feeling stuck, I’ve been there. Happy to answer questions or share resources (I even put together a free checklist for folks who want a step-by-step path from “I want to invest” to “I just closed”).

Looking forward to learning, sharing, and helping however I can.

Let’s build something great — brick by brick.

2Reply
27 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Member since 2025 · 65 posts · 102 votes
    1y

    Hey glad to see such a positive post on here.

    It was refreshing to see something targeted towards younger professionals looking to get into real estate and out of the game.

    One of the things I help clients with is protecting their investments with LLCs, with protection from liability on a particular property or protecting the assets from their own liability.



    Note: This information is for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute legal, tax, financial, or investment advice. No attorney-client, fiduciary, or professional relationship is established through this communication.


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.