Hey everyone! I’m Kristina — excited to be here!

Hey everyone! I’m Kristina — excited to be here!

CA · Member since 2025 · 7 posts · 1 vote

I’m from California and come from an accounting background, but I’ve always been drawn to real estate. I’ve worked behind the scenes with property owners and investors, and I’m here to learn more, connect with like-minded people, and maybe trade a few stories along the way.

Really looking forward to exploring the forums, joining the conversations, and picking up new insights from all of you. Feel free to say hi — always happy to connect!

—Kristina

1Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Welcome, Kristina. 

    • CA · Member since 2025 · 7 posts · 1 vote
      1y
      Quote from @Eric Gerakos:

      Welcome, Kristina. 



      Thanks! Nice to meet you. Sounds like you’ve got some really cool things going on — love the mix of real estate and creative hobbies. Looking forward to connecting more!
  • CA · Member since 2025 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    1y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.