Eager to Connect & Grow in Real Estate | Westchester-Based Agent

Eager to Connect & Grow in Real Estate | Westchester-Based Agent

Member since 2025 · 15 posts · 9 votes

Hi, I’m Karinne Ovalles — a newly licensed real estate agent based in the Westchester and NYC area, passionate about helping people find their dream homes. With a background in customer service and a genuine interest in understanding my clients' needs, I bring integrity, enthusiasm, and a personalized approach to every interaction. I'm especially excited to keep learning and growing in this field and would love to connect with others in the industry.  I look forward to learning from you and supporting each other on this journey! 

I’m new to real estate investing and I’m currently focused on learning everything I can, especially about purchasing my first multifamily property. I'm particularly interested in opportunities in the NYC/Westchester market.

I would love to connect with a mentor or experienced investor who’s open to guiding a beginner. I’m eager to learn, I’m coachable, and I’m not afraid to do the work—whether that’s running numbers, researching deals, or shadowing someone through the process.

If you’re open to sharing your experience or even just pointing me in the right direction, I’d be incredibly grateful. Feel free to DM me or reply here—thank you in advance!

1Reply
17 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jaycee GreenePro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · St. Louis MSA · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 727 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Karinne Ovalles:

    Hi, I’m Karinne Ovalles — a newly licensed real estate agent based in the Westchester and NYC area, passionate about helping people find their dream homes. With a background in customer service and a genuine interest in understanding my clients' needs, I bring integrity, enthusiasm, and a personalized approach to every interaction. I'm especially excited to keep learning and growing in this field and would love to connect with others in the industry.  I look forward to learning from you and supporting each other on this journey! 

    I’m new to real estate investing and I’m currently focused on learning everything I can, especially about purchasing my first multifamily property. I'm particularly interested in opportunities in the NYC/Westchester market.

    I would love to connect with a mentor or experienced investor who’s open to guiding a beginner. I’m eager to learn, I’m coachable, and I’m not afraid to do the work—whether that’s running numbers, researching deals, or shadowing someone through the process.

    If you’re open to sharing your experience or even just pointing me in the right direction, I’d be incredibly grateful. Feel free to DM me or reply here—thank you in advance!

    Hi @Karinne Ovalles, welcome to the BP Forum! I assume you're looking at 2-4 MF properties versus 5+? What is your price range/down payment amount? Are you looking for turn-key properties or something along the lines of a "fixer upper"?

  • Member since 2025 · 15 posts · 9 votes
    1y

    Hi Jaycee,

    Thanks so much for the warm welcome! Yes, you're right — I’m currently focused on 2-4 unit

    Goal: $2,500/month in net cash flow
    Target Price Range: $500,000–$800,000

    I’m open to either turn-key or light fixer-uppers—as long as the numbers work and the property has good potential for cash flow and appreciation. Still learning a lot, so I really appreciate any insight or advice! 

    Best,
    Karinne

    • Jaycee GreenePro Member
      Real Estate Consultant · St. Louis MSA · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 727 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Karinne Ovalles:

      Hi Jaycee,

      Thanks so much for the warm welcome! Yes, you're right — I’m currently focused on 2-4 unit

      Goal: $2,500/month in net cash flow
      Target Price Range: $500,000–$800,000

      I’m open to either turn-key or light fixer-uppers—as long as the numbers work and the property has good potential for cash flow and appreciation. Still learning a lot, so I really appreciate any insight or advice! 

      Best,
      Karinne

       @Karinne Ovalles What about something like this: 37 Ann St, Ossining, NY 10562?

  • Member since 2025 · 15 posts · 9 votes
    1y

    Thanks for sharing—this property looks ideal for what I’m looking for. It aligns well with my goals and investment strategy. I’d love to learn more about it or other like this. 

    Best,
    Karinne

    • Jaycee GreenePro Member
      Real Estate Consultant · St. Louis MSA · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 727 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Karinne Ovalles:

      Thanks for sharing—this property looks ideal for what I’m looking for. It aligns well with my goals and investment strategy. I’d love to learn more about it or other like this. 

      Best,
      Karinne

       @Karinne Ovalles Current rents are $1,850 and $2,000. Taxes last year were $12,427. What else would you like to know?

  • Member since 2025 · 15 posts · 9 votes
    1y

    This all has been most helpful! I am still doing some research on the area. 

    Just a few follow-up questions:

    Are the units being sold tenant-occupied, or will they be delivered vacant?

    Are the tenants currently responsible for any utilities?

    Additionally, are there any other similar properties currently available or scheduled to come to market soon?

    I was hoping to see if there is an opportunity for BRRR.

    I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing more!

    • Jaycee GreenePro Member
      Real Estate Consultant · St. Louis MSA · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 727 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Karinne Ovalles:

      This all has been most helpful! I am still doing some research on the area. 

      Just a few follow-up questions:

      Are the units being sold tenant-occupied, or will they be delivered vacant?

      Are the tenants currently responsible for any utilities?

      Additionally, are there any other similar properties currently available or scheduled to come to market soon?

      I was hoping to see if there is an opportunity for BRRR.

      I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing more!

       @Karinne Ovalles I don't know any more about that specific property, but there are several other duplexes available in the same zip code/area in that price range.

  • Member since 2025 · 15 posts · 9 votes
    1y

    Jaycee- This is all most helpful! I’d love to learn more about it and the next steps if it’s still available.

    I’m new to this process—could you let me know what I should do next?

    Best,
    Karinne

    • Jaycee GreenePro Member
      Real Estate Consultant · St. Louis MSA · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 727 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Karinne Ovalles:

      Jaycee- This is all most helpful! I’d love to learn more about it and the next steps if it’s still available.

      I’m new to this process—could you let me know what I should do next?

      Best,
      Karinne

      @Karinne Ovalles Might be best to discuss 1:1 at this point. I sent you a connection request.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.