19-Year-Old in Utah Breaking Into Wholesaling – Let’s Connect!

19-Year-Old in Utah Breaking Into Wholesaling – Let’s Connect!

New to Real Estate · UT · Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 6 votes

Hey everyone!

My name is Breydin, I’m 19 years old and just getting started in real estate. I live in Utah, and I’m currently focusing on learning and taking action in wholesaling here locally.


Right now I’m in flight school working toward becoming a commercial pilot, but real estate has always interested me, especially the idea of building something for myself outside of a traditional job. I’m working on building skills, talking to sellers, analyzing deals, and networking with people in the space.

Right now, I’m focused on driving for dollars in my area, learning how to talk to motivated sellers, building out a buyers list and connecting with others who are doing deals in Utah. If anyone here is in Utah (especially Salt Lake or Utah County), I’d love to connect. Whether you’re an investor, flipper, wholesaler, or just ahead of me in the journey, I’d really appreciate the chance to learn or even bring value if I can.

Thanks and excited to be here!

— Breydin

3Reply
35 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2025 · 5 posts · 5 votes
    1y

    lets talk!

    • Investor · Member since 2023 · 66 posts · 37 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Spencer Krainich:

      lets talk!


       Hey Spencer, I'm here in Utah too. What sort of investments are you working on Sir?

  • Investor · Member since 2023 · 66 posts · 37 votes
    1y

    Hey @Breydin Hansen, it's great to connect! I live in Midvale and I'm currently working towards my first small multifamily property here. I'd be happy to talk with you and share what I'm learning, as well as learn from you. 

    Have you read any books on investing yet? Biggerpockets has some great ones if you're interested. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.