New Aspiring BRRRR investor from NJ - Introduction

New Aspiring BRRRR investor from NJ - Introduction

Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 3 votes

Hi, this is Arun - rookie investor learning the ropes of BRRRR, and looking for a community to be part of.

I am from NJ, and would love to connect with fellow-rookies and experienced folks looking to mentor. Please reach out if you'd like to connect virtually or grab beer.

Cheers!

3Reply
33 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    1y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets and good luck investing!

  • Jaycee GreenePro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · St. Louis MSA · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 727 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Arun Iyer:

    Hi, this is Arun - rookie investor learning the ropes of BRRRR, and looking for a community to be part of.

    I am from NJ, and would love to connect with fellow-rookies and experienced folks looking to mentor. Please reach out if you'd like to connect virtually or grab beer.

    Cheers!

    Hey @Arun Iyer, welcome to the BP Forum! What type of properties most interests you, SFR, 2-4 MF, or 5+ MF? What is your price range/down payment amount? Are you looking for turn-key properties or something along the lines of a "fixer upper"? Are you looking for properties in your local market or somewhere else?

  • Lender · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2025 · 58 posts · 23 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Arun Iyer:

    Hi, this is Arun - rookie investor learning the ropes of BRRRR, and looking for a community to be part of.

    I am from NJ, and would love to connect with fellow-rookies and experienced folks looking to mentor. Please reach out if you'd like to connect virtually or grab beer.

    Cheers!

    Hello Arun, nice to meet you. I am from northern NJ originally but now reside in Cincinnati. I am both a mortgage lender and aspiring real estate investor. I'd be happy to connect virtually -- and can even help you with the refinance part of your BRRRR method.

  • Shawn McenteerBusiness Member
    Realtor · Boonton Township, NJ · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Hi @Arun Iyer BRRRR house hacking is how my wife and I got to Fi in New Jersey. Strategy is tough to beat especially in our market. Always happy to talk and share what has worked and help fast track your REI goals.

    House Hacking New Jersey563 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.