Wish me luck!

Wish me luck!

Member since 2025 · 15 posts · 5 votes

Hi everyone, my name is Kevin Kirby. I’m a real estate investor based in Virginia, currently focused on fix and flip opportunities with the goal of building long-term wealth through strategic property investments.

My background is in business management, and I'm especially interested in learning creative financing strategies, minimizing upfront costs, and maximizing ROI.

I joined this group to connect with like-minded investors, share insights, and learn from others who’ve successfully scaled their real estate portfolios. My ambition is to grow from single property flips into a diversified investment strategy that includes rentals and larger projects over time.

Looking forward to networking and contributing where I can!

3Reply
41 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Get yourself trained before doing something inadvisable. · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
1y
Quote from @Kevin Kirby:

Hi everyone, my name is Kevin Kirby. I’m a real estate investor based in Virginia, currently focused on fix and flip opportunities with the goal of building long-term wealth through strategic property investments.

My background is in business management, and I'm especially interested in learning creative financing strategies, minimizing upfront costs, and maximizing ROI.

I joined this group to connect with like-minded investors, share insights, and learn from others who’ve successfully scaled their real estate portfolios. My ambition is to grow from single property flips into a diversified investment strategy that includes rentals and larger projects over time.

Looking forward to networking and contributing where I can!

Hey Kevin, "you don't need no stinkin' "luck" :-)
You've got everything you need, just dig a little.
If "Creative finance" is of interest to you, I'd be happy to help.
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Heck yeah Kevin! Good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing your journey unfold!

  • Terrance HillPro Member
    Realtor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2010 · 425 posts · 117 votes
    1y

    Welcome, Kevin!

    Sounds like you've got a solid foundation with your business management experience and a clear vision for growing your portfolio. Wishing you the best of luck on your fix-and-flip journey — that first deal is always the most exciting. The creative financing and ROI strategies you're interested in will definitely pay off as you scale toward rentals and larger projects.

    Excited to see your progress and hear the lessons you pick up along the way!

  • Investor · Get yourself trained before doing something inadvisable. · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Kevin Kirby:

    Hi everyone, my name is Kevin Kirby. I’m a real estate investor based in Virginia, currently focused on fix and flip opportunities with the goal of building long-term wealth through strategic property investments.

    My background is in business management, and I'm especially interested in learning creative financing strategies, minimizing upfront costs, and maximizing ROI.

    I joined this group to connect with like-minded investors, share insights, and learn from others who’ve successfully scaled their real estate portfolios. My ambition is to grow from single property flips into a diversified investment strategy that includes rentals and larger projects over time.

    Looking forward to networking and contributing where I can!

    Hey Kevin, "you don't need no stinkin' "luck" :-)
    You've got everything you need, just dig a little.
    If "Creative finance" is of interest to you, I'd be happy to help.
    • Member since 2025 · 15 posts · 5 votes
      1y

      @Ken M. Hi Ken, I appreciate you! I would love to see if we could work something out! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.