Ready to Jump In and Seeking First Rental Property

Ready to Jump In and Seeking First Rental Property

Member since 2025 · 1 post · 1 vote

I'm excited to officially join the BiggerPockets community. After reading one of Brandon Turner's books, I knew I had to join BiggerPockets as soon as possible. My ultimate goal is to make real estate my primary income, and I'm looking to buy my first rental property. I have a background in management, and I'm looking forward to applying those skills to the world of real estate. I know there's a lot to learn, and I'm ready to get started. I look forward to connecting with and learning from you all.

1Reply
47 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Milwaukee - Mequon, WI · Member since 2010 · 5k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    1y

    Welcome Dave! Buying a rental property is not rocket science; you don't need to know it all upfront, you just deal with the issues that are right in front of you. And we are here to answer any questions along the way..

  • Min ZhangBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Welcome to BP and congrats on diving in, Dave! That book is a great spark to get moving. I remember being in the same spot, lots of excitement and a million things to learn. What helped me early on was focusing on one step at a time instead of trying to master everything at once.  Are you leaning toward single-family to start, or open to small multifamily? Happy to keep the conversation going!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.