21 Year old investor in Toledo OH

21 Year old investor in Toledo OH

Case MccarthyPro Member
Real Estate Broker · Toledo OH · Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 9 votes

Hello everybody, my name is Case McCarthy. I have been investing in real estate since I was 18 years old. My business partner and I bought our first rental together off creative financing with $5000 each. We've been able to scale to nine units together at 21. Started off as a real estate agent had a lot of success helped a lot of people. But I got into the business to become a real estate investor, we help other investors here in Toledo, scale their portfolio, and be boots on the ground. Wanted to introduce myself because my business partner and I are looking for a mentor, coming from sales trying to transition into a full-time real estate investor. My business partner with the background of managing over 600 rentals here in Toledo for one of the biggest private landlords. We are in a spot where we are looking to connect with other like-minded individuals like you, who were in our shoes and have walked to walk and might be able to help us get started in the right direction with scaling that vision even deeper and getting into development. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

5Reply
119 views

Most Popular Reply

Joseph TadresPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2025 · 184 posts · 179 votes
1y

I'd love to connect and talk about the Toledo market! 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Case Mccarthy:

    Hello everybody, my name is Case McCarthy. I have been investing in real estate since I was 18 years old. My business partner and I bought our first rental together off creative financing with $5000 each. We've been able to scale to nine units together at 21. Started off as a real estate agent had a lot of success helped a lot of people. But I got into the business to become a real estate investor, we help other investors here in Toledo, scale their portfolio, and be boots on the ground. Wanted to introduce myself because my business partner and I are looking for a mentor, coming from sales trying to transition into a full-time real estate investor. My business partner with the background of managing over 600 rentals here in Toledo for one of the biggest private landlords. We are in a spot where we are looking to connect with other like-minded individuals like you, who were in our shoes and have walked to walk and might be able to help us get started in the right direction with scaling that vision even deeper and getting into development. Hope to hear from you guys soon!


     Holla

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2023 · 831 posts · 577 votes
    1y

    @Case Mccarthy

    Nice man! Great to see a couple of hustlers scaling. 

  • Joseph TadresPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2025 · 184 posts · 179 votes
    1y

    I'd love to connect and talk about the Toledo market! 

  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2025 · 17 posts · 20 votes
    1y

    Hi Case, wow great work on your early start in real estate. Good luck!

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    11mo
    Quote from @Case Mccarthy:

    Hello everybody, my name is Case McCarthy. I have been investing in real estate since I was 18 years old. My business partner and I bought our first rental together off creative financing with $5000 each. We've been able to scale to nine units together at 21. Started off as a real estate agent had a lot of success helped a lot of people. But I got into the business to become a real estate investor, we help other investors here in Toledo, scale their portfolio, and be boots on the ground. Wanted to introduce myself because my business partner and I are looking for a mentor, coming from sales trying to transition into a full-time real estate investor. My business partner with the background of managing over 600 rentals here in Toledo for one of the biggest private landlords. We are in a spot where we are looking to connect with other like-minded individuals like you, who were in our shoes and have walked to walk and might be able to help us get started in the right direction with scaling that vision even deeper and getting into development. Hope to hear from you guys soon!


     Welcome to the site.

  • TX · Member since 2023 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    11mo
    Quote from @Case Mccarthy:

    Hello everybody, my name is Case McCarthy. I have been investing in real estate since I was 18 years old. My business partner and I bought our first rental together off creative financing with $5000 each. We've been able to scale to nine units together at 21. Started off as a real estate agent had a lot of success helped a lot of people. But I got into the business to become a real estate investor, we help other investors here in Toledo, scale their portfolio, and be boots on the ground. Wanted to introduce myself because my business partner and I are looking for a mentor, coming from sales trying to transition into a full-time real estate investor. My business partner with the background of managing over 600 rentals here in Toledo for one of the biggest private landlords. We are in a spot where we are looking to connect with other like-minded individuals like you, who were in our shoes and have walked to walk and might be able to help us get started in the right direction with scaling that vision even deeper and getting into development. Hope to hear from you guys soon!


    Hi Case, 

    That's great that you have started to invest in real estate so early! I'm 18 and I'm also getting started to invest in real estate. I'm looking to buy my first rental property soon, hopefully within the next year! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.