Hello everyone. My name is Matt Pitzer, and as stated above I'm from Omaha, NE. I found BiggerPockets on accident searching for real estate investing material online. Wow, what a great find.
My investing experience is pretty much summed up with a few years of reading and dreaming. I've recently decided to apply some of my knowledge, as limited as that may be, and begin trying to enter an application phase. My main area of investing interests lies in multi-unit rental properties with an intent to hold and rent. I have a slight interest in flipping, although that is not apart of my main objective, if I came a crossed a deal that I thought would be a good learning experience and resulted in a decent profit, I would definitely consider that as well.
I look forward to meeting people and hope that I may be of help to someone else, besides myself. Have a great day!
Bellevue, NE · Member since 2013 · 72 posts · 29 votes
12y
Hey Matt,
Welcome to BiggerPockets, I also found the website by accident. There is tons of information available and I don't know if you have found them yet but there is a Podcast that is full of just as much great information for when you don't have time to read the site. I haven't checked it out yet but look at joining the local REIA www.omaha1reia.com/?.
Bellevue, NE · Member since 2013 · 72 posts · 29 votes
12y
Hey Matt,
Welcome to BiggerPockets, I also found the website by accident. There is tons of information available and I don't know if you have found them yet but there is a Podcast that is full of just as much great information for when you don't have time to read the site. I haven't checked it out yet but look at joining the local REIA www.omaha1reia.com/?.
Bellevue, NE · Member since 2013 · 72 posts · 29 votes
12y
Hey Matt,
Welcome to BiggerPockets, I also found the website by accident. There is tons of information available and I don't know if you have found them yet but there is a Podcast that is full of just as much great information for when you don't have time to read the site. I haven't checked it out yet but look at joining the local REIA www.omaha1reia.com/?.
Thanks @WilliamStrong! I just happened across the info on the local REIA in one of the forums. Plan on attending on May 19th, maybe I'll see you there. Also thanks for the info on the podcast I'll be sure to check it out.