How did you use the bigger pockets community and connect with others?

How did you use the bigger pockets community and connect with others?

Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 8 votes

Hey everyone! 👋 I’m Mansi, 22, working a W2 job and diving into real estate investing. I’ve listened to 50+ BiggerPockets podcasts and am currently reading Long-Distance Real Estate Investing.

My main goal right now is to learn, connect, and find mentors while I build a foundation for long-term investing. In 10–15 years, I’d love for real estate to fund my lifestyle.

I’m also looking to be part of an online community of motivated investors who share knowledge and support each other’s growth. Any tips on how to start building that network would mean a lot!

Excited to connect,

— Mansi

3Reply
78 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 77 posts · 28 votes
    10mo
  • Specialist · Member since 2025 · 483 posts · 270 votes
    10mo

    Welcome, Mansi—love the intent. Start by showing up weekly where serious investors hang out: local REI meetups, virtual BiggerPockets meetups, and a couple focused Facebook or Discord groups.

    • Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 8 votes
      10mo

      @Elealeh Fulmaran Thank you Elealeh for the warm welcome. I will definitely look into the virtual BiggerPockets meetups! I want to work my way up to having the confidence for in person REI meet ups. How can I find Facebook and discord groups?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.