New Member - Excited to Join!

New Member - Excited to Join!

Property Manager · Orlando, FL · Member since 2025 · 19 posts · 18 votes

Hey everyone, I’m Jason Garriga, owner of Alto Property Solutions here in Central Florida. We manage fix-and-flip projects for investors, and I’m excited to jump into the community and connect with other investors.

I’ve been involved in a lot of fix-and-flip projects over the years, and along the way I’ve learned a ton. Excited to share insights, swap stories, and learn from others’ experiences as well. Looking forward to connecting with you all and joining the conversation!

11Reply
145 views

Most Popular Reply

G. Brian DavisPro Member
Investor · Hatboro, PA · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 862 votes
10mo

Hey @Jason Garriga, great to meet you! I run a Co-Investing Club where we invest passively in real estate deals, usually putting in smaller amounts like $5K at a time so we can diversify and spread risk. We have weekly calls to discuss deals and monthly sessions to vet operators in real time. It sounds like your fix-and-flip experience would be a great perspective to share with the group.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • G. Brian DavisPro Member
    Investor · Hatboro, PA · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 862 votes
    10mo

    Hey @Jason Garriga, great to meet you! I run a Co-Investing Club where we invest passively in real estate deals, usually putting in smaller amounts like $5K at a time so we can diversify and spread risk. We have weekly calls to discuss deals and monthly sessions to vet operators in real time. It sounds like your fix-and-flip experience would be a great perspective to share with the group.

    • Property Manager · Orlando, FL · Member since 2025 · 19 posts · 18 votes
      10mo
      Quote from @G. Brian Davis:

      Hey @Jason Garriga, great to meet you! I run a Co-Investing Club where we invest passively in real estate deals, usually putting in smaller amounts like $5K at a time so we can diversify and spread risk. We have weekly calls to discuss deals and monthly sessions to vet operators in real time. It sounds like your fix-and-flip experience would be a great perspective to share with the group.

      Hey Brian, great to meet you as well! I'd be super interested in sharing with the group. Just let me know when and I'll be there!
  • Lender · Florida / Georgia · Member since 2025 · 58 posts · 28 votes
    10mo

    Hey @Jason Garriga

    Welcome to BP! I work with investors in the Orlando area funding deals or providing liquidity via HELOCs or refinance. Most have done flips or have rentals in Kissimmee, Apopka, Almonte Springs, Davenport, Brandon, all around those areas. Lots of opportunity especially with the growing population, BrightLine connecting South Florida to Orlando and soon Tampa. 

    If you ever need to brainstorm ideas or need help troubleshooting finance issues. Feel free to connect.

    • Property Manager · Orlando, FL · Member since 2025 · 19 posts · 18 votes
      10mo
      Quote from @Samuel Awosolu:

      Hey @Jason Garriga

      Welcome to BP! I work with investors in the Orlando area funding deals or providing liquidity via HELOCs or refinance. Most have done flips or have rentals in Kissimmee, Apopka, Almonte Springs, Davenport, Brandon, all around those areas. Lots of opportunity especially with the growing population, BrightLine connecting South Florida to Orlando and soon Tampa. 

      If you ever need to brainstorm ideas or need help troubleshooting finance issues. Feel free to connect.


       Hi Samuel, thank you! Super excited to be here and will definitely reach out with any finance questions or obstacles I run into. If you, or anyone you work with, ever needs assistance with a fix & flip, or have any questions don't hesitate to reach out, I'd love to help!

  • Property Manager · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 479 posts · 277 votes
    10mo

    @Jason Garriga welcome man! Always good to see and meet another Orlando investor and property manager on here. Let me know if you want to connect!

    • Property Manager · Orlando, FL · Member since 2025 · 19 posts · 18 votes
      10mo
      Quote from @Chris Grenzig:

      @Jason Garriga welcome man! Always good to see and meet another Orlando investor and property manager on here. Let me know if you want to connect!


       Thanks Chris! And likewise, it's always enjoyable meeting investors and PM's in the area. Would love to connect at some point and see how we might be able to help each other out! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.