10 yr Real estate guy in San Antonio tx

10 yr Real estate guy in San Antonio tx

Member since 2025 路 3 posts 路 4 votes

Hey!

Im mark, I been real estate for over 10 yrs in the San Antonio area.

Im an a investor(mainly buy and hold), real estate, and a general contractor. 

The majority of my portfolio is long term tenants but I also have mid and short term rentals.

unfortunately I do everything myself 馃槀馃槀

Just wanted to say hi!

3Reply
81 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor 路 Costa Mesa, CA 路 Member since 2016 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    10mo

    Wecome.

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Member since 2023 路 831 posts 路 577 votes
    10mo

    Welcome to BP @Mark Ramos!

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Atlanta 路 Member since 2024 路 1k+ posts 路 606 votes
    10mo

    Welcome! Sounds like you have built a solid foundation with 10+ years in real estate as an investor. I am positive you will have a lot to share with the BP community, especially new investors.

  • Real Estate Agent 路 San Antonio 路 Member since 2024 路 103 posts 路 42 votes
    10mo

    Welcome, Mark! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.