New Investor from Charlotte Looking to Learn and Collaborate

New Investor from Charlotte Looking to Learn and Collaborate

New to Real Estate · Charlotte · Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 3 votes

Hey everyone — I’m Cameron from Charlotte, NC. I recently bought a property in Salisbury that operates as student housing, and I’m working with my family to build out a small property management and maintenance business (Caldwell Ownership Group).

My background is in consulting and project management, so I’m big on systems, structure, and learning the right way to grow. I’m focused on residential rentals, small multifamily, and value-add opportunities.

Looking forward to connecting with people at all stages—new investors, seasoned owners, and anyone in between. Always open to sharing ideas, comparing strategies, and learning from others. Excited to be here.

2Reply
53 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2024 · 58 posts · 19 votes
    9mo

    That is awesome Cameron! Welcome to BP! 

    I am in Charlotte and would love to connect and learn more about what you're doing, your goals, and add value anywhere I can. 

    I've been investing in real estate for about 8 years in the Charlotte area mainly. Looking forward to connecting!

  • Cameron CaldwellPro Member
    OP
    New to Real Estate · Charlotte · Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    9mo
    Thanks Trevor! I know it’s the Holiday Season but if you’re free this weekend let’s connect.
  • Denise SuppleeBusiness Member
    Realtor · Willow Grove, PA · Member since 2017 · 970 posts · 638 votes
    9mo

    Welcome, @Cameron Caldwell! Great mix of experience! Your systems mindset will be a big advantage as you scale. Excited to learn from your journey and share ideas along the way.

    Spark Rental Co-Investing Club577 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.