Returning to BiggerPockets | NC RE Broker & Investor

Returning to BiggerPockets | NC RE Broker & Investor

Real Estate Broker · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 26 votes

Hey everyone, Alexander here.

I’ve been on BiggerPockets for a while but stepped away for a bit while building out my brokerage and investor-side operations here in North Carolina. I’m jumping back in to reconnect, contribute, and learn from others who are actively doing deals.

I’m a licensed NC real estate broker and investor working primarily with residential properties, distressed assets, and probate-related transactions. Much of my work sits at the intersection of traditional brokerage and investor execution, particularly time-sensitive acquisitions that require clean structure and fast decision-making.

At the moment, I’m focused on:

  • Distressed and probate properties
  • Fix-and-flip and buy-and-hold analysis
  • Bid placements and foreclosure-related acquisitions
  • Expanding equity partnerships for deal-specific placements and a growing private equity fund

I’m looking to connect with operators, lenders, and equity partners who are actively involved in acquisitions, underwriting, or capital deployment, as well as those open to sharing experience and perspective.

Looking forward to being more active again and contributing where I can.

3Reply
58 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 26 votes
    9mo

    A pleasure to meet you @Alisa Cruz, Ill send you message and lets stay in contact, would love to see what rates you can offer.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.