Phoenix Lender | Focused on Investor & Owner Occupied Financing

Phoenix Lender | Focused on Investor & Owner Occupied Financing

Member since 2026 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hi everyone,

My name is Jarred Kuiper and I’m based in Phoenix, AZ. I work in mortgage lending and spend most of my time helping investors and owner occupied buyers think through financing strategy, not just rates.

A large portion of my experience has been with self employed borrowers and clients who own multiple rental properties, so I’m very familiar with more complex income scenarios, portfolio considerations, and structuring loans to support long term growth.

I recently joined a newer lending platform that’s intentionally focused on clean execution, upfront documentation, and minimizing friction for borrowers and agents. I’m especially interested in:
• Working with local investors
• Talking through deal structure and financing options
• Learning how others are navigating today’s market

I’m here to learn, contribute where I can, and connect with people doing thoughtful work in real estate. Looking forward to being part of the community.

0Reply
70 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2025 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    8mo

    Welcome to the group, Jarred. Phoenix needs more lenders who think in terms of strategy and long term positioning, not just rate quotes. Your background with self employed borrowers and multi property portfolios is especially relevant right now. Always good to have people in here who understand how financing decisions impact growth over time. Looking forward to seeing your insights and connecting.

  • Member since 2026 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    8mo

    Thanks, Sheguina, I appreciate that. You’re absolutely right that financing decisions compound over time, especially for investors and property managers thinking long term. Looking forward to connecting and learning from the discussions here as well.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.