New Here—Excited to Connect with the BiggerPockets Community!

New Here—Excited to Connect with the BiggerPockets Community!

Member since 2026 · 1 post · 2 votes

Hi everyone, I’m Alma Gonzalez, a REALTOR® with Real Connect Realty based in the Rio Grande Valley, TX. I work with both residential and commercial properties and enjoy helping investors identify opportunities in growing South Texas markets. Looking forward to learning, networking, and sharing insights with the community.

2Reply
50 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Abel CurielBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7mo

    Hello Alma, and welcome to BiggerPockets!

    As a Realtor with local insights, you can follow locations to easily find people in your network.

    I'd also recommend setting up keyword alerts so you can receive notifications any time a topic or location of interest is mentioned in a post.

    All the best!

    Abel

    REbuild Team - eXp Realty5234 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.