Real Estate Agent · Greater Tampa Bay Area · Member since 2026 · 16 posts · 3 votes
7mo
Hi Cherry!
I work with investors in Florida and so happy that you have decided to join the Bigger Pockets community! It is a place where you can learn a ton and ask so many questions from people who have been doing this a while. I hope that you can also share what you have learned from your experience. See you around!
Lender · FL · Member since 2025 · 86 posts · 30 votes
7mo
Hi Cherry!
It’s great that you’re both investors and Realtors. That combination gives you a huge advantage in understanding deals from every angle. What markets are you focused on right now?
I work closely with investors and agents and am always happy to connect, share insights, or help run numbers on potential deals. Looking forward to learning from you both and building together.
Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2025 · 100 posts · 9 votes
7mo
Welcome to the community, Cherry, and thanks for sharing. I am a residential investment loan officer and would be more than happy to serve as a resource to help you navigate through and become better educated about various lending programs and financing strategies.