New investor focused on Stabilized Multifamily in VA and NC

New investor focused on Stabilized Multifamily in VA and NC

Member since 2026 · 3 posts · 3 votes

Hey guys, it's great to be here. I am a newer investor focused on syndicating Multifamily in Virginia and North Carolina. Primarily, the Richmond and Raleigh-Durham Markets. I am in discussions with potential partners on equity percentages based on capital raising, Investor Relations, and Acquisitions. 

I'm curious about how you guys structure your deals and assign equity percentages.

If you guys have any suggestions or experiences to share, I'd be glad to hear them. 

2Reply
61 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jaycee GreenePro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · St. Louis MSA · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 727 votes
    7mo
    Quote from @Garrett Williams:

    Hey guys, it's great to be here. I am a newer investor focused on syndicating Multifamily in Virginia and North Carolina. Primarily, the Richmond and Raleigh-Durham Markets. I am in discussions with potential partners on equity percentages based on capital raising, Investor Relations, and Acquisitions. 

    I'm curious about how you guys structure your deals and assign equity percentages.

    If you guys have any suggestions or experiences to share, I'd be glad to hear them. 

    Hey @Garrett Williams, welcome to the BP Forum! Do you currently own or have you previously owned any investment properties that you didn't syndicate?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.