902 Magnolia Drive Quincy, FL 32351, Gadsden County

902 Magnolia Drive Quincy, FL 32351, Gadsden County

Member since 2026 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi my name is Treble Hook, if you are an intersted party in the property.  Check with me before bidding.  As I already unlocked all the information through due diligence, including images.  Entire story behind the as is property at 902 Magnolia Drive Quincy, FL 32351, Gadsden County.   LOOK before you LEAP! 

0Reply
35 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2025 · 204 posts · 101 votes
    6mo

    As a mortgage loan officer who works closely with real estate investors, I can’t stress enough how important it is to fully understand the numbers and the exit strategy before bidding on any as-is property.

    Due diligence is everything. Investors should be reviewing ARV, rehab budget, holding costs, rental projections, and most importantly how the deal will be financed and refinanced if it’s a BRRRR strategy. The right loan structure can make or break the profitability of a deal.

    I work with investors in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, and Virginia, and I help structure Fix & Flip, DSCR, Bridge, Portfolio, and long-term rental financing based on the strategy.

    If anyone is looking at this property and wants a second set of eyes on the financing side before bidding, I’m happy to take a look at the deal and see if I can help get it done. Feel free to reach out directly.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.