Licensed Realtor looking to meet like-minded individuals...

Licensed Realtor looking to meet like-minded individuals...

Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 5 votes

Hi!

I am a real estate agent working in mid-Michigan, specifically in the Lansing area. I've been following and watching/listening to Bigger Pockets for a while, and I'm hoping to find like-minded people to discuss investments with. I'm looking to do my first deal this year.

Let me know if you're interested, or if you need a Realtor!

- Kyle

1Reply
92 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Lansing, MI · Member since 2020 · 169 posts · 91 votes
6mo

@Kyle Schellhammer Welcome! You should definitely join our local REI group in Lansing. We meet monthly. Checkout our FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/share/g/1DjsT8asft/

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Denise SuppleeBusiness Member
    Realtor · Willow Grove, PA · Member since 2017 · 974 posts · 641 votes
    6mo

    Hello @Kyle Schellhammer, I am a licensed Realtor for over 35 years. I am with Long and Foster in Doylestown, PA. I have invested hands on for many, many years and about 10 years ago, have sold all properties except 1. I now invest passively only. Got a bit of landlord/property management burn-out, LOL. I wish you the absolute best!

    Spark Rental Co-Investing Club577 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6mo

    Welcome to BiggerPockets. This is the place to network

  • Real Estate Agent · Lansing, MI · Member since 2020 · 169 posts · 91 votes
    6mo

    @Kyle Schellhammer Welcome! You should definitely join our local REI group in Lansing. We meet monthly. Checkout our FB page.

    https://www.facebook.com/share/g/1DjsT8asft/

    • Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 5 votes
      6mo

       Thank you @Troy DeLong for the invitation, I've attended a couple of those meetings around this time last year. Unfortunately, in addition to real estate I have a full-time night job and that schedule doesn't allow me to attend.

  • John DudasPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Adrian, MI · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 2 votes
    6mo

    Hi Kyle,  

    I am a realtor in Michigan and have been looking in the Lansing/East Lansing areas for multi-family apartments.  I am south of Jackson so I don't know the Lansing area all that well yet.  Would be glad to connect and see how we align on investment opportunities. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.