New Member Introduction – Frederick H. Mesmer III

New Member Introduction – Frederick H. Mesmer III

Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 3 votes

Hello everyone,

My name is Frederick H. Mesmer III and I’m excited to join the Bigger Pockets community.

I’ve spent many years around business and maritime industries, and more recently I’ve become very interested in the world of real estate investing and development. I’m particularly interested in learning more about how investors structure deals, manage risk, and grow their portfolios over time.

Professionally, I’ve been involved on the funding side of business and real estate projects, so I’m always interested in understanding the challenges investors face when it comes to financing and capital.

I’m looking forward to learning from the experience in this community and contributing where I can.

Frederick

2Reply
64 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.