Specialist · Dallas, TX · Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 9 votes
Hey BP
community, it's been a while. I'm Corey, based in Dallas, TX, and I'm excited to jump back in
here after purchasing my 2nd home in 2023 and remodeling it a bit (well, not me, the contractors did).
I'm
looking to connect with agents and investors to provide unlicensed transaction
coordination and admin support (focused on post-contract to close). Apparently,
I enjoy handling the behind-the-scenes stuff and keeping everything organized.
I'm not
here to pitch services or spam links, just genuinely looking to make 1-2
meaningful connections with active agents or investors (especially in TX/LA)
who might value offloading some work. I'm open to all deal types and
transactions (traditional, wholesale, assignment, sub-to, fix-and-flip, etc.).
Would love to hear about your biggest pain points or ways I can help provide
value.
Feel
free to send me a friend request and a DM if you're interested or just want to
connect. I'm really easy-going and just want to work with good, quality people
while continuing to learn about real estate!
What's
the biggest transaction headache you're currently dealing with?
File load is the real tell, once an agent or team is closing more than 6-8 a month the in-house admin math stops working, between payroll tax, software seats, and training time on top of a salary it adds up fast. Most teams underestimate how much option period and EMD tracking alone eats into an assistant's week. Good TCs who actually know deadline math are worth their weight though, hang onto the ones who catch things before they become E&O problems.
Attorney · 10451 Mill Run Cir #755 Owings Mills, MD 21117 · Member since 2024 · 481 posts · 177 votes
3d
Quote from @Corey Guedry:
Hey BP
community, it's been a while. I'm Corey, based in Dallas, TX, and I'm excited to jump back in
here after purchasing my 2nd home in 2023 and remodeling it a bit (well, not me, the contractors did).
I'm
looking to connect with agents and investors to provide unlicensed transaction
coordination and admin support (focused on post-contract to close). Apparently,
I enjoy handling the behind-the-scenes stuff and keeping everything organized.
I'm not
here to pitch services or spam links, just genuinely looking to make 1-2
meaningful connections with active agents or investors (especially in TX/LA)
who might value offloading some work. I'm open to all deal types and
transactions (traditional, wholesale, assignment, sub-to, fix-and-flip, etc.).
Would love to hear about your biggest pain points or ways I can help provide
value.
Feel
free to send me a friend request and a DM if you're interested or just want to
connect. I'm really easy-going and just want to work with good, quality people
while continuing to learn about real estate!
What's
the biggest transaction headache you're currently dealing with?
Corey
@Corey Guedry, one of the biggest headaches I see is when something comes up late in a transaction and nobody can quickly figure out what was agreed to, what changed, or where the supporting documents are. The issue itself may be manageable, but scattered communication and missing information can make it much harder than it needs to be.
I’ve worked on real estate matters where we had to go back through contracts, amendments, emails, title documents, and other records just to piece together what happened. When someone has kept the transaction organized from the beginning, it makes a huge difference when a question or problem comes up before closing.
I can understand why you enjoy the behind-the-scenes side of the business, @Corey Guedry. I’m a real estate attorney, broker, and investor in Maryland, and good organization is something I appreciate every time a transaction gets complicated. Happy to stay connected and exchange perspectives.