Greetings! Glad to be a resource

Greetings! Glad to be a resource

Member since 2026 · 1 post · 2 votes

Hi everyone — new member here, excited to join a community I’ve been watching for a while.

I’ll keep this brief: I’ve spent the last 20+ years inside real estate finance — 16 years originating residential loans (top 1% nationally at my peak), 4 years in commercial lending, and 4 years in residential underwriting. I’ve been on the lending side of thousands of transactions.

What brought me here is a new chapter. I’m now representing Presidential Title, and I genuinely believe what we’re doing is going to matter to a lot of people in this community.

The short version of the pitch — though I hate calling it that — is this:

Title is broken. Everyone knows it. Three to four weeks to close, zero visibility into what’s happening, and a phone call from the title company that almost never comes. We fixed that.

5–7 day closings, nationwide

Real-time dashboard for every party in the deal

 All 50 states — remote closing included, even in attorney states

 AI-enabled title clearing that’s genuinely faster and more accurate

For investors especially — if you’re doing deals in multiple states and piecing together different title relationships in each one, there’s a cleaner way.

But mostly I’m here to learn, connect, and contribute. Two decades in this business means I’ve seen a lot — and I’m happy to share what I know.

Looking forward to being part of this community.

2Reply
130 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2026 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    3mo

    Eddie, welcome to BP!! Thanks for sharing. That’s amazing, cutting down the closing period is such a benefit. I’m interested in how that process works end to end.

  • Attorney · 10451 Mill Run Cir #755 Owings Mills, MD 21117 · Member since 2025 · 25 posts · 3 votes
    2mo
    Quote from @Eddie Jackson:

    Hi everyone — new member here, excited to join a community I’ve been watching for a while.

    I’ll keep this brief: I’ve spent the last 20+ years inside real estate finance — 16 years originating residential loans (top 1% nationally at my peak), 4 years in commercial lending, and 4 years in residential underwriting. I’ve been on the lending side of thousands of transactions.

    What brought me here is a new chapter. I’m now representing Presidential Title, and I genuinely believe what we’re doing is going to matter to a lot of people in this community.

    The short version of the pitch — though I hate calling it that — is this:

    Title is broken. Everyone knows it. Three to four weeks to close, zero visibility into what’s happening, and a phone call from the title company that almost never comes. We fixed that.

    5–7 day closings, nationwide

    Real-time dashboard for every party in the deal

     All 50 states — remote closing included, even in attorney states

     AI-enabled title clearing that’s genuinely faster and more accurate

    For investors especially — if you’re doing deals in multiple states and piecing together different title relationships in each one, there’s a cleaner way.

    But mostly I’m here to learn, connect, and contribute. Two decades in this business means I’ve seen a lot — and I’m happy to share what I know.

    Looking forward to being part of this community.

    Welcome to BiggerPockets,@Eddie Jackson! You bring a lot of experience from the lending and underwriting side. It’s always helpful to connect with people who understand how much the title process can affect a deal. Glad to have you in the community!

    • Diana KhanPro Member
      Attorney · 10451 Mill Run Cir #755 Owings Mills, MD 21117 · Member since 2024 · 479 posts · 177 votes
      2mo
      Quote from @Account Closed:
      Quote from @Eddie Jackson:

      Hi everyone — new member here, excited to join a community I’ve been watching for a while.

      I’ll keep this brief: I’ve spent the last 20+ years inside real estate finance — 16 years originating residential loans (top 1% nationally at my peak), 4 years in commercial lending, and 4 years in residential underwriting. I’ve been on the lending side of thousands of transactions.

      What brought me here is a new chapter. I’m now representing Presidential Title, and I genuinely believe what we’re doing is going to matter to a lot of people in this community.

      The short version of the pitch — though I hate calling it that — is this:

      Title is broken. Everyone knows it. Three to four weeks to close, zero visibility into what’s happening, and a phone call from the title company that almost never comes. We fixed that.

      5–7 day closings, nationwide

      Real-time dashboard for every party in the deal

       All 50 states — remote closing included, even in attorney states

       AI-enabled title clearing that’s genuinely faster and more accurate

      For investors especially — if you’re doing deals in multiple states and piecing together different title relationships in each one, there’s a cleaner way.

      But mostly I’m here to learn, connect, and contribute. Two decades in this business means I’ve seen a lot — and I’m happy to share what I know.

      Looking forward to being part of this community.

      Welcome to BiggerPockets,@Eddie Jackson! You bring a lot of experience from the lending and underwriting side. It’s always helpful to connect with people who understand how much the title process can affect a deal. Glad to have you in the community!

      Hi @Eddie Jackson, just a quick note. We created another BiggerPockets account because we did not realize this original account was still active. That newer account has now been closed, and I’ll be using this account moving forward. I’m still happy to connect with you here.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.