New investor in the Dallas area

New investor in the Dallas area

Real Estate Broker · The Colony, TX · Member since 2014 · 113 posts · 29 votes
Hi there, I am new to the site and also new to investing. I recently moved to tx from ca. Real estate is so much less expensive here so it was easy to start investing. Since moving here in October my husband and I have purchased two multi family homes. We are looking to continue to acquire investments and learn more about real estate . I would love to network with other local investors in the McKinney / Dallas area. Dana
1Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 311 posts · 94 votes
12y

Welcome! I love it when people from CA move here.....that means more Trader Joe's and tri-tip steaks!!!!

Start hitting the local REIA groups, theres plenty of them.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · TX · Member since 2014 · 51 posts · 13 votes
    12y

    Welcome to BP @Dana Chun

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    12y

    @Dana Chun welcome to the site.

  • Investor · Frisco, TX · Member since 2014 · 76 posts · 18 votes
    12y

    Welcome @Dana Chun

    I'm pretty new here too, moved to Frisco a few months a go and stay at home with the kids. Would love to get to know more investors nearby!

  • Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 137 posts · 28 votes
    12y

    Welcome to BP @Dana Chun

    I'm in Dallas so feel free to connect.

  • Real Estate Investor · Bedford, TX · Member since 2014 · 83 posts · 31 votes
    12y

    Hi @Dana Chun Welcome to BP and Dallas :-)

    My uncle recently moved here from Danville, CA. Sold his house for over a Million dollars and bought a mansion in Colleville for half the price.. don't you love it!!!

    There's wealth of information on here.. again, welcome to the family

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 311 posts · 94 votes
    12y

    Welcome! I love it when people from CA move here.....that means more Trader Joe's and tri-tip steaks!!!!

    Start hitting the local REIA groups, theres plenty of them.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.